Enterprise grade phone solutions on a small business budget!
As the market becomes more and more globalized, keeping up with the competition requires progressive communication technology.
Small and medium-sized businesses like yours need the same advanced and reliable communication solutions as large companies do, but without the high costs or frustrating complexity.
With a VoIP phone system you can increase your office’s communication and your customer’s ability to reach you, all while decreasing your current phone bill.
Great features of a VoIP Phone system from [company_long]:
- Presence management – See who’s away and who’s on the phone from your desk.
- Multiple site integration – have multiple sites? No problem; phones all act as though they’re in the same office.
- Remote phones – Have a user in a different location or do you need a home business phone? With a VoIP phone system they will be as accessible as if there were in the office.
- Call routing – headed out of the office? Push one button and calls are forwarded to your cell phone, home phone, another worker, or straight to Voicemail.
- Voicemail options – get your voicemails sent to you via email.
- TaaS – Technology as a Service – phone systems are available for a small flat monthly fee with unlimited moves/adds/changes, unlimited updates, and unlimited support.
VoIP solutions from [company_short] are:
- Economical – cut your telecommunication costs and avoid extra setup, installation or maintenance fees
- User-friendly – easily understandable at-a-glance interface
- Efficient – increased functionality keeps productivity high
- Convenient – answer calls in remote locations via laptop or forward office calls to a mobile phone
Find out how a VoIP Phone System can benefit your business.
We provide a range of [industry_kw_1], [industry_kw_2] and [industry_kw_3] in [local_all].